To develop the services of the university in the field of information technology to achieve high distinction local and regional level.
IT Administration strives to provide excellent services in the information technology to satisfy the staff, faculty members, faculties and customers. It also strives to support the decision making through developing the quality of outputs and material and software infrastructure, providing training and consulting services that meet the needs of labor market at the local, regional and international level.
- Automate all procedures and processes and achieve one information source through developing one integrated system and the most advanced information technology system.
- Endeavor to adopt and fix all the systems and applications by overcoming the frequent problems and provide dramatic solutions until ERP is developed.
- Complete the university infrastructure in the information technology and modern technological developments..
Services and activities:
- Provide technical support for the university local network, wilreless system, devices of students and staff, IT systems at the university.
- Training and consultations in all and IT disciplines through competent professionals, experts and technicians.
- Qualify and train students on IT at the university.
- Organize training and qualification courses and programs for individuals and organizations.
- Develop local networks and provide solutions.
- Major network connected with the minor sites in the main campus through ….
- Internal network in all the buildings f the university.
- Extended network which connect UST branches with the network of main campus.
- Servers and applications for US programs such as registration and admission program and salaries, libraries, accounting systems.
- Servers for storage and mailings and LMS and other systems.
University systems and applications:
- Admission and registration systems.
- E-learning system.
- Libraries system.
- Accounting system.
- HR system.
- Open education system.
- Website system. Some other web applications under construction.
- IT Administration is planning to apply ERP by Malaysian company which will support most of UST systems and connect them with the branches.
60th Street, Sana'a, Near Mathbah intersection
Tel:+967 01 387484; Email: